• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Invite Baja Shard] Golden Brew Players Present Twelfth Night, Thurs 2/10 7PM PST‏

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hail Golden Knights and neighbors,

I wanted to invite you all to come see the latest production by the Golden Brew Players!

Thursday, February 10th, 2011
7:00PM PST / 10:00PM EST
Nujel'm Theater

This is a big production, in the epic tradition of Alice. The play runs about 2 1/2 hours long, and features such acting talent as:

Kita Talith
Thorin Ironbeard
Brytt Heathard
Claudia Drusilla
James, of MT (and Skree)
Maggy

I'm not sure how many more of these we have in us, so if you have had the hankering to visit, this is a great time. If you pop into UO and need a lift, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm on ICQ at 29827012 or you can email me at [email protected] and we can have someone pick you up.

To download the UO client, visit Ultima Online Client Downloads | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

We hope to see a few of you there!

With regards,

Brytt

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Re: [Invite Baja Shard] Golden Brew Players Present Twelfth Night, Thurs 2/10 7PM PST

There is going to be a static gate from both Luna and West Britain Bank Trammel to the play.

WildStar