• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Invitation to a Celebration(Sunday 30th, 8pm UK Time)

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When? Sunday 30th September 2012 at 8pm UK Time
Where? Meet at the EM Hall in Britain, Trammel

Join Emile and myself for a celebration as we bring in the 15th anniversary of Ultima Online. Come prepared to fight something ugly, mostly defenceless and likely to loose against you.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Come prepared to fight something ugly, mostly defenceless and likely to loose against you."

Yes that's right, we'll be taking on the ugly server lines again, and like last time, it'll fall before us...

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My only complaint is that we could do this later. Sure the 15th anniversary was on 24th and the party is on 29th but what is the rush?
There is no rush, I personally decided to hold it on the same week as the anniversary, Just made sense to me.

Last edited:

Leodegan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
:( yet another on a night I will be working... any chance somebody could write about what happens with mebbe a few screenshots please, havent been able to come to an EM event for what must be months now cos theyre always on days I work so would at least like to know/see what took place.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately I too will be away this week so Sparrow will be absent from this event. Hope it all goes well - Have Fun.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event was streamed on
UO Stratics *New*. The recording can now be seen here
I also made my first attempt at streaming, my pathetic baby steps, if you're bored enough, can be found here.

I won't be leaving mine up very long. I didn't sort out the ignore feature onto a hotkey, so there's several instances of 'look at me, I can behave like a complete tw_t' that should have been ignored.
(choose your own vowel)

Last edited:

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could never be bored enough to sit through that sorry business a second time. Sorry Petra...