• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasion Dragons

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just went to brit to do invasion with dragons spawning, not sure if it is buggy(or char is bugged) ,or they increased the drags, I lored them and they had tripled hit points(same as last time i did) so no change, but a lot of 60 point breaths. However I counted time between breaths which was 5 seconds consistently and i'm pretty sure it should be 10 seconds. i also was not getting the damage i should have been, according to lore, their lowest resist was 37 and i had enemy of one, divine fury, and consecrate weapon up(120 chiv)so should have been doing 70-80, but was doing 20-30. checked the eoe and it had correct mob. I did this spawn the other day and do not remember the super fast breaths or not doing correct damage.

Edit: I have already fought bugged mobs in yew and Minoc (damage was wrong), however i am the not sure about whether 5 second breath is a bug or not as i left after the one drag.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make sure you are ready when you walk up to an Ancient Wyrm. They spawn way too many dragon types in one area of Brit. They also get stuck in the pond.