• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Introduction, Hello

Enuff

Visitor
Well, i usually hang in the shadows observing but have really been enjoying my time on siege so wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I have been playing UO for 14 yrs, my starting shard was Napa Valley. I played active and then took a break for a couple years. Came back to find most friends had moved on or to atlantic. I tried Atlantic for a couple months and found it was not for me. Played Napa solo, had fun but got boring. I had a home and some basic, not very trained chars on siege from way back when we could place on siege without loosing production house and thought well I'll give it a go, I find myself almost taken back to when I first started playing UO. So a big thank you to everyone, the active chat, the thrill of getting killed while out training and gaining funds, seeing the community and trying to learn the ways of siege. Looking forward to making new friends and possibly joining a guild and becoming part of the dynamics of Siege Perilous.

Kefira, Pizat, Aero

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, i usually hang in the shadows observing but have really been enjoying my time on siege so wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I have been playing UO for 14 yrs, my starting shard was Napa Valley. I played active and then took a break for a couple years. Came back to find most friends had moved on or to atlantic. I tried Atlantic for a couple months and found it was not for me. Played Napa solo, had fun but got boring. I had a home and some basic, not very trained chars on siege from way back when we could place on siege without loosing production house and thought well I'll give it a go, I find myself almost taken back to when I first started playing UO. So a big thank you to everyone, the active chat, the thrill of getting killed while out training and gaining funds, seeing the community and trying to learn the ways of siege. Looking forward to making new friends and possibly joining a guild and becoming part of the dynamics of Siege Perilous.

Kefira, Pizat, Aero
You got pk'd too huh ?

I'm in a very similar place on Siege (I'm loving the entire rebuild from scratch thing, and the Siege rules, I feel the same as you), I saw you around, have fun. :)

/a Celestial Cookie.

Enuff

Visitor
Welcome. 14 years ago, on Napa, huh? I’m not sure if any of HoJ, Hand of Justice, or the D’knock clan were still around on Napa by then. But maybe.
HoJ sounds familiar, maybe seen some around. Seems long ago. First guild i joined was SS, saints and sinners, disbanded after a couple years. After that I was split between THO, THR the holy order, the holy reserve, and C$F CashFlow. THO, THR very large active guild, C$F smaller and more adventureous.