• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Introducing the new EA-Land facebook page!! - PLEASE READ

G

Hello,

I've just created a new facebook page for EA-Land. This allows anyone and everyone to become a fan of EA-Land, write reviews, create events, discuss topics, create new topics on the discussion boards, add in-game photos and videos and much more..!! News would also be added.

It is different than the avatarbook and the new 'pages' feature by facebook is becoming extremely popular where almost every show, movie, team, company and game are creating a page specially for that product/service with tens of thousands of fans!

This would be very beneficial for the game and community and would bring even more people around facebook to check out the game. It is also another method for fans to share in-game events, photos, etc...

Please dont hesitate to become a fan of EA-Land and make sure to always contribute

This page has been just created and is going to improve as we go along...

CLICK HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/EA-Land/13124821781

Thank you!

G

<blockquote><hr>

just a reminder - nobody can view your facebook's profile and steel your information.

[/ QUOTE ]

some people like there privacy, so i'm not creating one. thanks, but no thanks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

just a reminder - nobody can view your facebook's profile and steel your information.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If those links prove that they can't steal info, then there's no privacy violation issue.

I'm not familiar with creating FB pages Majdi but I am going to bookmark this and have a look at it as soon as I get a chance. Before I even look at it though, 5 stars on just the initative alone. Kudos!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not familiar with creating FB pages Majdi but I am going to bookmark this and have a look at it as soon as I get a chance. Before I even look at it though, 5 stars on just the initative alone. Kudos!

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

These pages created by facebook does not allow anyone to view your profile, even if you are a facebook member. If you are just a visitor, your privacy is even more secure by just showing your first name and NOT your last name.

Plus, you can see that there is pages for many shows and games with THOUSANDS of fans and contributers

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

I joined to !!!!!!!!!! Wow EAL is making it to all walks of our life... Its all good though

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Before I even look at it though, 5 stars on just the initative alone. Kudos!

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that!
GJ!