• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Introducing the Grand Opening of the Smithsonian east wing

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After many years and much coaxing from my husband I am re-opening my museum to the public. It is now a total of three houses with stairs and teleporters in between houses to take you through each floor. They are located on Baja just outside the Umbra gate to the east and just east of Manticore’s museum.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do :)

map2.png

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agreed!! in spirit of her grand opening, I've opened up mine as well, the 18x18 in front and the smaller 14x14 in front of that also the castle in malas accessible via roof runic symbol on the 18x18. So in all 6 museums in one stop shop all Baja-Smithsonian's :)

Last edited:

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Ugh... finally.

Just kidding. These houses are incredible. I've had the pleasure of seeing them being designed over the past couple years. Every item is meticulously placed. Thank you for opening the doors for everyone to see. In my opinion, these houses epitomize confluence of design and museum. Well done.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you, thank you! been too long since I've seen The Box!

outstanding design Mal and Ally :) love it all

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Here is the ninth installment of the Virtual Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous in Ultima Online, feature Laina & Hermes Rares Collection