• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Introducing Myself!

• Thread starter TheWaffleCult
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TheWaffleCult

Hey there! I'm Bart Robson, and I'm the new EM for World of Warcraft for Stratics. It seems fitting that today, as the 3.3.2 patch hits and the Lich King kicks the bucket, I rise up from the grave and take the helm here.

Not that I'm implying I'm a Lich or anything, mind.

I'm coming back to WoW after a stint away, but I have four years of experience writing game reviews, previews, and editorials for independent gaming journalism sites, as well as two years holding PR positions talking to companies and arranging interviews. I hope to help in revitalizing content for the site, as well as aiding management and organization. If anyone has any ideas for content, general comments, or anything of the sort, feel free to message me. I look forward to working and gaming here!

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome aboard Bart!

It'll be good to see what you bring to the WoW Stratics table, look forward to your work. *raises a glass*