• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Introducing Alexandra to our Stratics Community!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings all!

I wanted to introduce and thank @Alexandra88 for coming on board Stratics as our HR consultant. In this role, Alexandra will help us focus on volunteer's needs, taking our own strategies and statistics and making it work in the best way for our gaming community, and overall being a fantabulous person I have had the pleasure to get to know. You may have already noticed her posts and interactions in our Central forums.

Please say hi and welcome on her to our community! :cheerleader:

Alexandra88

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Thank you @AirmidCecht for these kind words, and also I'm happy that I will have the chance to work with every one of you. Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any kind of problems, suggestions, feedback or you just need a friendly person to chat with. :)

Have a nice one!