• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Intresting night in Deceit, the lesser of two evils

• Thread starter IAMTHEWHITERABIT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

With victory almost in your hand, BC swept in and took the harry from you at the last possible moment. As far as numbers I would say it was pretty close to even numbers on both sides with hacx maybe having a few more than BC. Hacx had 2 or 3 really good pushes and where able to make BC retreat out of the dungeon all the way back to some of their houses on ice. But with the harry red lined BC was able too make a final push in and gain control.

So where are the snazie pictures that the hacz guys post with scribles all over them?

D

Dem0nic

Man, it must really blow to be Haxz and have the harry REDLINED and lose it. Oh well, we healed it up and killed it for ya's, since you couldn't get it done yourselves. All the running through e-fields STILL couldn't get you guys the win last night.

Thanks again for popping the harry for us.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow there was a harrower last night??? I would expect to see Hax pounding their chests all over the boards today claiming shard ownage...oh ya that's right we took it from them, so I'm expecting them to be in hiding.

Thanks for killing the mini and the tents for us and then dying to us so we could have your scrolls. We appreciate it!!!!

U

UVHaXz

<blockquote><hr>

I would like to see some screenshots, if you all have any.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol there are no screenshots cause they had twice haxz numbers and had to allie with XV still LOL gg bc

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol there are no screenshots cause they had twice haxz numbers and had to allie with XV still LOL gg bc

[/ QUOTE ]

QQ - want a tissue?

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let the crying begin...by your math we must have had 40 plus on then...do mounts count???

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*thinks* Because our 7 members that were getting x-hit by wither's from both bc and haxz made that big of a difference? lol. Don't sell the "They had twice our numbers" crap... it was damn close to even numbers. Both sides had significant numbers there, and YOU (haxz) had the grinder.. which should have made it IMPOSSIBLE for BC to get through. Cry and make up excuses all you want, you got beat... plain and simple. Own up to it.

M

Myrnae(BC)

They can't post any screenshots yet, they have to Photoshop out the third party programs they use. Amazing how in a hall FULL of poison fields they are able to see the 1 tile to put an efield down. Simply amazing. I am so damn tired of cheaters, but the payoff was being in the Harry room with it dead and them coming up outside the harry room looking in like "Damn." Maybe they will have the balls to start another one, this time without starting it while we were doing Despise. You have to give credit where its due though, they didn't do a 3am one.

N

Newbomb Turk

<blockquote><hr>

They can't post any screenshots yet, they have to Photoshop out the third party programs they use. Amazing how in a hall FULL of poison fields they are able to see the 1 tile to put an efield down. Simply amazing. I am so damn tired of cheaters, but the payoff was being in the Harry room with it dead and them coming up outside the harry room looking in like "Damn." Maybe they will have the balls to start another one, this time without starting it while we were doing Despise. You have to give credit where its due though, they didn't do a 3am one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did ya miss the screen shot of how he does that?

S

Sheri_UO

I had fun outside fire entrance killing BC thanks for the 80k in insurance, love ya.

I

imported_dukarlo

I must say those screenshots you posted there are certainly interesting to say the least. I didnt know UO had such options.

I

imported_The_Dude_

I find this extremely funny. One of your members Bad magic was in yew [censored] talking me last night said BC had 17 XV had 17 and HAX had 15.

Now i was not there but its funny u say there was 3x as many yet your guild mate says it was pretty much even between the 3 guilds. Yet someone from XV stated they had 7..Somewhere the math is getting a bit mixed up..

You should get your stories straight with your members before posting...

C

CheezWhiz

I have no clue who had what or who won even, i can say though that a guild with many guys in it that use programs that are illegal to pvp even when using easy as pie pot chugging temps should not be talking ever about pvp.

you may not as you posted in another forum but I can assure you most do, see Slipknot- ever see anyone in normal gameplay cure poison so fast???? its simply not possible and you know it as well as anyone else.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I had fun outside fire entrance killing BC thanks for the 80k in insurance, love ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL ya you in guards gettin the kill shots and wouldn't attack anyone unless there were at least 3 others on that person.
Like really, think b4 you start flappin, You think it's really worth bragging about when you sat on the dock?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I must say those screenshots you posted there are certainly interesting to say the least. I didnt know UO had such options.

[/ QUOTE ]

I give you credit for goin to the site that Haxz is sportin. dont be suprised if you dont have an account within the next few days

S

Sheri_UO

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL ya you in guards gettin the kill shots and wouldn't attack anyone unless there were at least 3 others on that person.
Like really, think b4 you start flappin, You think it's really worth bragging about when you sat on the dock?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow could it be im bc but without the tag hahahahahahaaa

thanks again

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow could it be im bc but without the tag hahahahahahaaa

thanks again

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHA...shhhhh... your looking more stupid for laughing that long ,at least they came out into the guards zone , did you even step foot in the cave?

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I've never seen that type of screen when I play UO. I've gotta find the options for that myself.

Z

zOoMaN - BC

<blockquote><hr>

All the running through e-fields STILL couldn't get you guys the win last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean colorful tiles?

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

I find this extremely funny. One of your members Bad magic was in yew [censored] talking me last night said BC had 17 XV had 17 and HAX had 15.

Now i was not there but its funny u say there was 3x as many yet your guild mate says it was pretty much even between the 3 guilds. Yet someone from XV stated they had 7..Somewhere the math is getting a bit mixed up..

You should get your stories straight with your members before posting...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, Garrett and I agree for once! *falls off his chair in shock* Yep, we had a whopping 7 people and left cause we way outnumbered. We came back every now and again - but there was literally 7 of us there - 9 of us in vent (the other two didn't go to the harry). Amazing how when a guild loses, the first thing they start saying is "we were outnumbered". ALSO the Uber "Haxz" guild always claims they can handle 4 times there numbers without a problem..... You guys are losing your touch, not to mention that mass recruiting is hurting you more then helping.

I

imported_Dark Nova

Whomever posted that link to the haxz forums, there seems to be a bit of discussion in the harrower forum which seems a little funny. Either way, welcome back Still_Frame hope to be seeing you back soon hopefully with your quest going along the right path.

Still_Frame:
you guys have got to be kidding, no matter who xv sides with it doesnt really help, did you even scout the shard at all this time barz? Seeing as how i havent been playing since you kiddies came to the shard i cant wait to reactivate my account to put some cheaters face down if i can ever keep up with you. but look at your screenies, they prove enough on their own seeing as how slip has to black out almost ALL of his task bar showing how much he's really hiding.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

Whomever posted that link to the haxz forums, there seems to be a bit of discussion in the harrower forum which seems a little funny. Either way, welcome back Still_Frame hope to be seeing you back soon hopefully with your quest going along the right path.

Still_Frame:
you guys have got to be kidding, no matter who xv sides with it doesnt really help, did you even scout the shard at all this time barz? Seeing as how i havent been playing since you kiddies came to the shard i cant wait to reactivate my account to put some cheaters face down if i can ever keep up with you. but look at your screenies, they prove enough on their own seeing as how slip has to black out almost ALL of his task bar showing how much he's really hiding.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I swear.. no matter what we do - we still get the [censored] end of the stick. We can win countless fights, and everyone claims we either are worthless or that we win by numbers only. We win more then we lose, so i'm not quite sure where all you guys come from. I think the difference is - when we lose - we lose BAD lol. It's actually pretty comical when we get our asses handed to us, cause it's horrible. When we win, it's usually a close fight.. But, here is a wake up call.. IT'S A GAME. We win, we lose.. we don't really care. We killed a ton of Haxz last night with just 7 of us... we helped take them down and wear them out.... I'm not saying that BC couldn't handle it without us - cause they could.. but we helped take them down prior to the harry dying. Like it or not - XV is getting better and even though we didn't compete numbers wise - we did help to the collapse of HAXZ.

I look forward to the next fight.. it was fun

I

imported_The_Dude_

HAHAHA extremely humurous. Should be interesting to see what the leaders of XV have to say.....

P.S. when u pancake about cheaters and in thsi case make a video about them can u please at least turn yours off? Not sure what offers percentages, has a last target harmful target show, and how are the spells bracketed?

D

Dem0nic

<blockquote><hr>

HAHAHA extremely humurous. Should be interesting to see what the leaders of XV have to say.....

P.S. when u pancake about cheaters and in thsi case make a video about them can u please at least turn yours off? Not sure what offers percentages, has a last target harmful target show, and how are the spells bracketed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I noticed the other night when Sunflower was attacking me that is kept saying 'Targetting" 'Targetting'

Pretty funny stuff ;/

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quite interesting, I didn't realize UO had a feature to display harmful targets, nor the percentage of life left of mobiles on the screen. Where would I go to turn these features on because they seem like they would be useful. ROFL

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Quite interesting, I didn't realize UO had a feature to display harmful targets, nor the percentage of life left of mobiles on the screen. Where would I go to turn these features on because they seem like they would be useful. ROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we all know what program he is using. I have used it before on player run shards where UOassist didn't work. I think people are making a big deal about nothing when it comes to that one. I personally prefer UOAssist i think it is a little cleaner.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

I think people are making a big deal about nothing when it comes to that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I beg to differ with you on this one. Cheating is cheating. Not to mention it does have some of the perks not offered with UOA.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally disagree!!! Any ITPP is still an ITTP regardless of how useful one may find it, cheating is cheating...there is no way to dress up a pig and call her a girlfriend.

I

imported_Dark Nova

<blockquote><hr>

...there is no way to dress up a pig and call her a girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't support cheating but, i must disgree with this statement. Can you honestly say you have never had a family member or close friend who went out with somebody who could be classified as a pig?

p.s. piglets are cute so its possible...or if you're one of "those people" you may like a full grown pig. Sorry for the steriotype

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

there is no way to dress up a pig and call her a girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried that once!!

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

there is no way to dress up a pig and call her a girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried that once!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you tried it doesn't mean it worked...

L

`Lynk

All of this "any level of cheating is cheating" talk gets to me a little bit. Some things give you a distinct advantage in PvP and I am against that. (speedhacking, the manipulating the client files to show green tiles instead of a poison field, CE, etc)

While your right, cheating is cheating, any way you cut it - I think there are still degrees of acceptability.

I don't think that the program he was using provides any real advantage to PvP. That is just my opinion, I am not saying it should be made a legal program but I'm just not going to complain if someone uses it. TBH - I don't really care if someone on my screen knows what % my health is at.

To all of you hypocrites out there I ask you this:

Show me one player in this whole game who has never used a script/looping program for uoassist to work up a monotonous skill (last object for snooping?), make potion kegs, or perform some other monotonous function that would generally give you carpel tunnel. 99% of you have, and the other 1% is lying.

Y

YouKillingUrge

What!?!? He used a UO Assist Wannabe!! EEKK!! Send him to the gallows!!

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

All of this "any level of cheating is cheating" talk gets to me a little bit. Some things give you a distinct advantage in PvP and I am against that. (speedhacking, the manipulating the client files to show green tiles instead of a poison field, CE, etc)

While your right, cheating is cheating, any way you cut it - I think there are still degrees of acceptability.

I don't think that the program he was using provides any real advantage to PvP. That is just my opinion, I am not saying it should be made a legal program but I'm just not going to complain if someone uses it. TBH - I don't really care if someone on my screen knows what % my health is at.

To all of you hypocrites out there I ask you this:

Show me one player in this whole game who has never used a script/looping program for uoassist to work up a monotonous skill (last object for snooping?), make potion kegs, or perform some other monotonous function that would generally give you carpel tunnel. 99% of you have, and the other 1% is lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two things to say.

I will not reveal his identity but someone who was not being a hypocrit or judgmental pointed out a possibility with that program I was not aware of that in my opinion puts it in the realm of unfair advantage. It can do things you should not be able to do. Not very well but it can do them.

I agree with you on the 99% and 1% thing. Everyone cheats at one time or another many do not even count some of the things they are doing as cheats because they are so common now no one cares.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

I will not reveal his identity but someone who was not being a hypocrit or judgmental pointed out a possibility with that program I was not aware of that in my opinion puts it in the realm of unfair advantage. It can do things you should not be able to do. Not very well but it can do them.

[/ QUOTE ]

In all reality, there are quite a few things that particular one can do to gain an unfair advantage if someone takes the time, to sit down and figure it out. It can even do them fairly well.

S

Sheri_UO

You know as a 10+ year vet. i find it very funny that people do cheat in pvp. I do not, never have never will. Sure i do die to those that do but its ok, we all know they lost in the first place when they started cheating. The only time i can ever say ive fought and was completly sure no one cheated was when they had the pvp turny and the gm's stood there and watched..i came in 4th I prolly would have won but i lost to the ol pot bomb macro that let 3-4 go off at once...something they changed very soon after. Sure i suck at pvp I guess to be good you need a medic script lol

Its really simple grow a pair and stop cheating.

I

imported_herc

Apparently their scarlet letter is ours to wear too? Wow - circle logic taken to a new low!

D

DrunkenMonkey

www.hakzguild.com

We have screen shots there. Im not going to cry about hacking. There are a few people in every guild that uses them! Yes we did loses the harry. The number count everyone on here is way off. XV had more than 7 people and everyone that was there will tell you the same. We have a screenshot off BC's vent and they had 29 people at that time. We might have had 20 people but you have to think we had people on the harry! We had to have a protector. that takes us to around 15 people to grind. XV came from the side and BC from the front. But wait a min..... BC had to red kill the harry? lol thats funny. We we came back XV had people outside guarding BC. BC also had the guild LUB helping them.

The video? LOL JOKE.... Everything in there was a gank! You have hacks going.. u wait outside a house a kill alternate chars... XV waited outside the HaXz guild house for over 2 hours fielding nothing. we got 4 people and took them all out.

Why don't you guys pop a harry or an oaks?

But ya im done with you guys. You better allie a few more guilds.

J

Jobe FTW

Yea why dont you guys pop a harry or oaks at noon, or 11pm? BTW thanks for the 120 archery scoll last night i almost went and bought one. One think i like about you guys always willing to help out a fellow GL player.

D

DrunkenMonkey

<blockquote><hr>

Yea why dont you guys pop a harry or oaks at noon, or 11pm? BTW thanks for the 120 archery scoll last night i almost went and bought one. One think i like about you guys always willing to help out a fellow GL player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you are the best player in the game... go you! Man we have popped a harry the last two days and nothing. we did them at around 7pm EST. some people have to work... get a job man.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

we did them at around 7pm EST. some people have to work... get a job man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I work way past then.... is it my time to say get a real job to you?

J

Jobe FTW

Because you saved me 6mil i am the best player in game? wow thats pretty cool. Geez i was trying to thank you and all i get is crap.