• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Internal error

G

Okay this is really getting annoying for 2 days now I havent been able to play because everytime that I go to log in I get 'intertnal error' I have repaired the SIMS twice and that has not helped.. I have also put my username and password in again and again just in case for some reason (maybe my 3 yr old touched it) something was wrong with it. Can anyone help me as to why I keep getting these and if there is any cure for it that would be great
Thank you all

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

B

brendagfrie

I was having that problem for the longest time and it turned out to be my satellite. I had to change my internet connection settings to get rid of all that internal error stuff. Might wanna call your isp.

G

Thank you very much! I will try that and see if it works

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

G

im trying to get into ealand. i still cant get in and cant update at all now

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

G

I sometimes get internal error when trying to log in. I've noticed it happens mostly if there is a time delay in me logging in, getting distracted and forgetting I was trying to log in so when I finally select a sim, I get internal error.

If I log back out and then try again it usally disappears and I get right back in.

Polly

G

polly ty for trying to help but its been happening since 11am this morning and its now after 6pm here and i still have the same exact issues.. its not getting any better its staying the same and i dont know what to do.. i know im not the only one with these problems either lol ty again hun

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

G

The update server appears to be having issues again. You can read more about the problem here.

The good news is, these problems are typically temporary, usually requiring Lee to go in and make a mean face at the poor, aging server to scare it back into compliance.

But, at any rate, monitor that thread, and when Lee (or anyone else bearing a red VIP shield) posts that the problem is resolved, then try again.

G

ty kathryn i will monitor that thread..

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

Z

Zingara

My friend is coming back to the game to collect on the amnesty and she wants to run some free accounts but she keeps getting internal error. Last time she played was in December maybe but she patched and still cant login. Does she have to do something as far as reactivating as a free member before she gets access?