• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Internal error for Bettaville

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frogger2

is bettaville down? I just want to delete a few sims in the city b4 every town is shut down. but every time I try to hit on the free will button I keep getting this internal error and then sent to sign in screen. is BV already down for good?

G

<blockquote><hr>

is bettaville down? I just want to delete a few sims in the city b4 every town is shut down. but every time I try to hit on the free will button I keep getting this internal error and then sent to sign in screen. is BV already down for good?

[/ QUOTE ]

Betaville's been down for a while now......hello
There's a thread about it in the BV forum, and then another one that I started in the Tech forum, and then there was *another* mention just a few days ago in one of the threads here in CH
. I posted Lee's answer to my query about it in the BV forum, so you can see it there or in the Tech forum where he answered why and for how long.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Thanks for pointing out the threads Carrie, I shall locker this one up now

Status
Not open for further replies.