• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Interior House Door Key

A

Africanus

Hail all,

I recently picked up a few of these with some Made by items at an idoc. How can I tell these are the actual Interior House Door Keys? The do not have colons in the title which in yellow says Interior House Door Key.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail all,

I recently picked up a few of these with some Made by items at an idoc. How can I tell these are the actual Interior House Door Keys? The do not have colons in the title which in yellow says Interior House Door Key.
It is all in one thread, "An interior house door key"

Any sort of key with the colon is renamed.

P

punker

i have a few old keys and some that i thought were old. i sorted them this way; If i could rename it, it was junk, if i tried to rename it but afterwards it still displayed the original name, i kept it. my keys display this way;
(in yellow) Weight: 1 stone
(in white) A Key: Tower Key

I also have 2 marble keys that display the same way. none of then can be renamed

hope this helps

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hail all,

It is all in one thread, "An interior house door key"

Any sort of key with the colon is renamed.
It's not renamed. It comes from old lg tower/Lshaped houses when we actually had keys that let us in.
IDK value.