• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interesting world

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I had the weekend off and they are doing the free account activation for a week, I logged in for the first time since late 2003. Interesting new world. Lots of strange items, and I'd have no idea what's rare anymore.

I found a few things on my character that were once unusual, a 'You were naughty this year' bag, a large star sapphire and two small dark blue sapphires, a Khaldun light, ranger armor, named vendor deeds, practice weapons, lots of purple cooked birds, and a slew of other pre-patch stuff. Nothing all that good; the real rares were sold years ago. Still more than I was expecting to find.

However, the in-game market seems quite weak. Nobody hangs out in Britain anymore, Luna bank is busy but seems to be more of a show-off and meeting spot than anywhere to do business. I didn't see anyone selling or buying anything other than armaments.

I went and placed a small house on an empty patch of land right next to the Minoc moongate in Felucca. Years ago that would have been one of the most desirable places to live, now it is not even worthy of having a house.

Anyway, I ramble, really I was wondering where I should go and what to check out now before the free trial runs out. I want to see some nice collections, if they are still out there, anyone have any suggestions?

Wyatt of Catskills, retired

I

imported_Cysphruo

how nice would it be to login and have people at every gate at every bank in every town and in all parts of the woods... those were the days...