• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

interesting video

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Lynk your funny, if you have ever seen any of my screenie shots there is never the task bar on them! :) If you are accusing me of cheating, to funny cause if I cheated I would never die!

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Redirecting the blame is often the first move of a guilty person.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess if you guys keep editing your posts I will too.

IBTL

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh I never accused anyone of anything, just posted a video of faction fun last nite

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's funny, because I don't see me accusing you of anything. Accusing of such things is against the stratics RoC, after all. Merely, "stated the obvious", as you said.

I've never seen any TB use such similar tactics, at least not within our alliance.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never seen any TB use such similar tactics, at least not within our alliance.
I guess it's hard to see what's right in front of you.

I'll agree, walking over the bagballs is dumb and needs to be fixed/addressed ASAP. But the hypocracy is laughable.

While they are addressing the bag balls, they should change how Super Drags walk right over them. The same movement/passable rules should apply to followers.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I could have sworn pets and hirelings used to be blocked by such LoS-blocking items, years ago. Maybe not.

Either way, it should be fixed. Rubber-banding (from impassable items checking server-side), or things like what was occurring in that video (after they made it client-side). Personally I'd rather go with the former.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was possible for anyone to rubber band past the impassables with the old method. The new method only the select few get past them.

Either go back to the old way so its a level playing field again or just make all objects passable by anyone. Personally, I think those defenses are lame anyways.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yep.
Yet another reason they should remove the "anything goes in warzones" crap.
We've got the same thing. You have to cheat in this game to compete.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lore had a good idea a while back about a "faction barricade" that could replace bagballs/haystacks/etc. You had to use an axe on them to destroy them, but not just once, multiple times. And someone with lumberjacking could destroy it in fewer swings.

But I agree, there should have to be a one tile passage that cannot be blocked off by items.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've got the same thing. You have to cheat in this game to compete.
It isn't cheating to put down items on the ground. Legitimate players should not be punished because some people are doing this. If there were Gamemasters around they could simply stand around for a minute and watch the players walk over the items.

D

Decker

I know awhile back i warned people on this topic. I forsaw the coming of this. but you all were like bad decker , learn to type, edit before posting. Nay sayers were more concerned with my grammer than cheating in the game. NOW proof has been posted proof i say and ye cheater know you thy are and must repent from you sins and turn off thy scripts and client mods before its to late and your soul gets bedeviled.
or even better your account banned and all that membership money wasted.

Love decker

(Authors note:) the composer of this post does not condone cheating! And reference made to cheater on this post is not a direct accusation. Those of you whom believe so may be feeling guilt accompanied by a fear of account bannage. No cheaters were harmed in writing this post in accordance with the cheater protection act of congress in 2006. We would like to thank the town of magencia film board for letting us film in there town, helping those poor citizens durning there devestaion in anyway possible,
To help in the town of magencia relief effort put your silver on a mule and walk said mule into tb castle so i can sacrifice said mule take said silver and donate it to the silver collection box to help ummm homeless waifs of Mag yes that is it. Furthermore the auther of this post is once again rambling and you dear reader will just sit and take it cause you are courious on how this is going to end. Wondering how one man with socipathic tendinces, and bi polar delusions of grandur whom is bent of total world domintion and the illegalization of the disney channel can continue to rant and spur off topic so bad by now you have probally forgot what the origial post was about. I mean if your not into this you can go back to watching icarley or take out the garbagge so your mom stops harping on you. Or maybe just maybe get off this damn computer once and awahile and play with your kids. maybe ask your teenage son about that guy liner hes got on or why your daughters belly seems to be getting better or even better yet tip the pizza delivey driver and ask him nicley to get off you wife and pay some damn attention to her.

Its all a game folks but how you play the game reflects who you are in real life. My boss really wishes id stop wearing teh ninja outfit at work and though ninja stars dped with peanut butter at my co workers before i wmoke bomb and hide behind the copier. Not to mention those guys in recieveing i keep dimounting off thier fork lifts.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:/ I know what you mean.

The hospitals called the cops 'cause I kept swiping all their bandages.

S

Saleena

I know awhile back i warned people on this topic. I forsaw the coming of this. but you all were like bad decker , learn to type, edit before posting. Nay sayers were more concerned with my grammer than cheating in the game. NOW proof has been posted proof i say and ye cheater know you thy are and must repent from you sins and turn off thy scripts and client mods before its to late and your soul gets bedeviled.
or even better your account banned and all that membership money wasted.

Love decker

(Authors note:) the composer of this post does not condone cheating! And reference made to cheater on this post is not a direct accusation. Those of you whom believe so may be feeling guilt accompanied by a fear of account bannage. No cheaters were harmed in writing this post in accordance with the cheater protection act of congress in 2006. We would like to thank the town of magencia film board for letting us film in there town, helping those poor citizens durning there devestaion in anyway possible,
To help in the town of magencia relief effort put your silver on a mule and walk said mule into tb castle so i can sacrifice said mule take said silver and donate it to the silver collection box to help ummm homeless waifs of Mag yes that is it. Furthermore the auther of this post is once again rambling and you dear reader will just sit and take it cause you are courious on how this is going to end. Wondering how one man with socipathic tendinces, and bi polar delusions of grandur whom is bent of total world domintion and the illegalization of the disney channel can continue to rant and spur off topic so bad by now you have probally forgot what the origial post was about. I mean if your not into this you can go back to watching icarley or take out the garbagge so your mom stops harping on you. Or maybe just maybe get off this damn computer once and awahile and play with your kids. maybe ask your teenage son about that guy liner hes got on or why your daughters belly seems to be getting better or even better yet tip the pizza delivey driver and ask him nicley to get off you wife and pay some damn attention to her.

Its all a game folks but how you play the game reflects who you are in real life. My boss really wishes id stop wearing teh ninja outfit at work and though ninja stars dped with peanut butter at my co workers before i wmoke bomb and hide behind the copier. Not to mention those guys in recieveing i keep dimounting off thier fork lifts.

Very Very nice job on this post with periods and all nice change!!:thumbup1:

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice post decker, really like the disclaimer! Are you sure you wrote that or did you hire someone else to???

D

Decker

yes i wrote it now if you all went to myspace and read my blogs about the HO Nation, impending take over by our Zombie overlords, rants and raves about social issues on my space and so on and so on you dear readr would become inlighten by the rablings of a lunitic. Some of you may ask your selfs how did i get here, you may ask your self this aint my beautiful life, but instead of letting the days go by, you can all head over to myspace and check it out umm let me post a link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7948528

i do hope that works cause i suck at using a computer interface and editing

read the blogs and subscribe cause they change often as often as my wifes hair

love

decker