• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Interesting Guildstone Deed

• Thread starter Gunga_Din
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Gunga_Din

I looted a Guildstone Deed today:

House of Pain (Chaos) (HOP)

Obviously its when there was Chaos and Order Guilds. My question is, if the guildstone is placed, will the Chaos disappear from the title of it. My thinking is it will. I've asked a few more people and none have seen a guildstone deed with the (Chaos) before the guild abbreviation.

The deed was probably just taken down and never put up after they removed Chaos/Order.

Any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice grab bro.

I wouldn't place that thing for anything .... not worth the risk.

G

Gunga_Din

Ya agreed. A friend told me about someone who has a guildstone down with the (order) tag and those in the guild carry the tag as well. I'm trying to get more info on it.

G

Gunga_Din

It worked. I just had to try it. I saw the Order guildstone and they said they placed it after order/chaos was removed.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gutsy Gunga!

Good job! You sir, have an awesome item...