• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Interested in trading "rubble"

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen some nice rubble pieces falling these past few days but none of them seem to be ending up in my hands or on vendors. I suspect a lot are being kept for decorating (or being sold off-shard), but was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading pieces. I have half a bench and would like to either buy/trade for the other half. Meaning I would be willing to trade my piece to you for something else or acquire your half. As well I like the small groupings of mushrooms and have many plant rubble pieces to trade for them. Sorry, I have no wall segments at all, mostly plants, a shell, and garbage piles. Or if you know a vendor that is selling pieces, let me know - I've checked all the Luna vendors.

I can be ICQ'd at 8249606 or PM, or reply to this message.