• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interested in Joining PVP guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, Pacific.
Throwing out a line in hopes of joining a Red PVP guild. I have connections to THC and I think that would be the best fit, but here it goes.
I recently made an archer in hopes of turning her red and getting into the pvp scene. I have never really PVPed before, and when I did it was only as back up. This template is not complete, however it should be done rather soon and I really enjoy playing her. I die a lot less than on my axer.
I'd really like to join a guild that does champ spawns and one tat has the patience to teach me some good tips on PVP.
The catch, I live in South Korea. I have like, the opposite schedule of everyone else. I haven't been playing much as of late because there's really no one to play with at the times I'm around. I do have a busy schedule since I'm teaching, which means I also have to do lesson planning and preparation.
Trust me, although I can sometimes come off as a pancake on stratics (some people just bring out my bad side) I'm really too nice for my own good and let people get away with more than they should (*cough* Eggplant *cough*). (Oh, and ask my kids... they trample me in class just to get candy which they don't deserve.)
Please let me know if someone's willing to adopt a new member. =]

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, Pacific.
Throwing out a line in hopes of joining a Red PVP guild. I have connections to THC and I think that would be the best fit, but here it goes.
I recently made an archer in hopes of turning her red and getting into the pvp scene. I have never really PVPed before, and when I did it was only as back up. This template is not complete, however it should be done rather soon and I really enjoy playing her. I die a lot less than on my axer.
I'd really like to join a guild that does champ spawns and one tat has the patience to teach me some good tips on PVP.
The catch, I live in South Korea. I have like, the opposite schedule of everyone else. I haven't been playing much as of late because there's really no one to play with at the times I'm around. I do have a busy schedule since I'm teaching, which means I also have to do lesson planning and preparation.
Trust me, although I can sometimes come off as a pancake on stratics (some people just bring out my bad side) I'm really too nice for my own good and let people get away with more than they should (*cough* Eggplant *cough*). (Oh, and ask my kids... they trample me in class just to get candy which they don't deserve.)
Please let me know if someone's willing to adopt a new member. =]
30 views and no replys... Hmm, tell ya anything?

Just kidding..

We can always use new people... LFL is the non faction guild, and DUNO is the faction guild... Not the biggest guild, but like to have fun and see what we caqn get away with as far as spawns go if ya know what I mean... ;)

We got Purgatory, Apoc, BloodRaven, Gellor, Silk, Tesla, Hami... And few others. Seems pretty active at times. Underdogs.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey man as long as you know the basics of what you're doing and you don't scream into your mic like a 500lb woman on her period, we in DUNO or LFL would be happy to have you and help you out.

M

Muggs10

:thumbup:Hmmmm girl...You might have something started here. I too have a toon. Just need some guidence. As for Kyrite...>>>:bowdown:eek:ne day perhaps.....

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 views and no replys... Hmm, tell ya anything?

Just kidding..

We can always use new people... LFL is the non faction guild, and DUNO is the faction guild... Not the biggest guild, but like to have fun and see what we caqn get away with as far as spawns go if ya know what I mean... ;)

We got Purgatory, Apoc, BloodRaven, Gellor, Silk, Tesla, Hami... And few others. Seems pretty active at times. Underdogs.
Thanks... but no thanks Tesla. I don't think I could ever be in the same guild with you. If no one is interested, that doesn't bother me. Is simply is what it is and I'll just ask some of my PVP friends to introduce me to people I need to know. I was just trying to see what other guilds were out there who could make my transition into PVP easier. =]
(Also, people from other forums check other shard forums or even look on commends over people have left, which heightens stats. I really doubt there's 60 people in Pacific using this forum.)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks... but no thanks Tesla. I don't think I could ever be in the same guild with you. If no one is interested, that doesn't bother me. Is simply is what it is and I'll just ask some of my PVP friends to introduce me to people I need to know. I was just trying to see what other guilds were out there who could make my transition into PVP easier. =]
(Also, people from other forums check other shard forums or even look on commends over people have left, which heightens stats. I really doubt there's 60 people in Pacific using this forum.)
Ok, just thought I would offer.

S

suprshadow

Considering my mom's a doctor and my father is a high ranking offical for the church, I find it hard to believe some 20 year old nobody who spends 16 hours a day playing UO has a better job than either of them.

Hell my baby sister has a better job than you chump.

Delusional cheaters........
God is fake. proven fact kid. What does cheating have to do with anything he does.

If someone does cheat a uo, how does that affect anything they do in their life outside the game?

S

suprshadow

First off kid, I'm older than you are. Secondly I never mentioned God once, and if it really matter, I don't believe in God anyways.

Never said cheating in UO has anything to do with your life outside UO. I'm sure there are alot of successful people who cheat at video games, but Kyrite aint one of them.

Any more pointless drivel you'd like to spew?
how do you know if he is successful or not at life?? Your flaming right now is a fail.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This whole thread is a fail... Why do people attack about REAL LIFE... This forum makes UO not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.