• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interacting with other players...

Feather

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I haven't been able to get in game much this week. When I could, it was at odd hours so it's pretty much deserted. First time I've interacted with a player in about a week and this is what happens.

*Just popped back to my lot with my pack animals for an ore smelting session after being out mining*

*player approaches, then pretty much stands on me and his mount has almost covered up my forge*

*player speaks* "Wanna screw?"

... wtf?... "No thanks" I reply.

*player responds* "Are you sure?" ...

.......*no response from me*....

*player speaks again* "It's really nice. I just found it today."

*player ports out*

*Face/Desk, face/desk, face/desk.... *

o.0o_O:coco:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a sad fact that most mmo's have people of that ilk playing Feather. But thankfully, they do not make up the majority of the player base on Catskills. I am not sure what your play times are and what style you enjoy most. But if you would like to meet a group of fun folks to hang out with while in game join the catskills RP chat. We are a group pf players who enjoy different aspects of the game. We fight monsters, sometimes each other, and we have some folks who design very interesting quests to lead folks on. Many of us are RPers, but we come from a wide range of styles and techniques. And we do not tend to get crass with a stranger for the sake of being an arse. If you join the RP community chat, ask if anything is going on or just say hi.

Feather

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I got offended for half a second, then just laughed.

So many new things to learn, yet some things remain the same...

Monday to Friday I'm usually on 9 to noon central time. (10 to 1 Eastern). But Saturdays and Sundays I can usually play longer and during the evening.

Although I never got into the RP community before, it couldn't hurt to try it out.