• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Intent of EM Forums

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

I want to make something clear please. The intent of this forum is so Yamato players have various ways to commuicate with your EM's. To keep up with what events are going on, to request a type of event, or even to come up with one of your own. Basically its Yamato's forum just like every other shard forum here on Stratics. If you have something you want to say to us then by all means feel free to email me at [email protected].

If you have an issue with an EM then please bring it to my attention. Thanks to Asiantam and Athos for translating this for us to read.

Mesanna

EM Asiantam

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Mesanna wrote:

こんにちは。

はっきりさせておきたいことがあります。このフォーラムの目的は、大和のプレーヤーの皆さんにEMと交流するための手段を提供するものです。どのようなイベントが行われているのか、イベントのタイプをリクエストしたり、あなた自身のアイディアを実現させるためのものです。基本的に他のシャードのEMフォーラムがUO Straticsにあるように、大和にもあるに過ぎません。何か私たちに言いたいことがありましたら、遠慮なく私にメールしてください。[email protected]

もしEMに関して問題があるとお考えの方は、私に連絡するようにしてください。これを私たちのために翻訳してくれるAsiantamとAthosに感謝します。

Mesanna