• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] insurance issue

M

marlev

Hello there!

Today I died... thats sad I know but the point is I droped 2 insured items which is wierd.

gloves:

sleeves:

As you can see something is wierd there, I thought its just a graphic glith but...

But thats not all, sometimes same graphic glith appears in paperdoll and when I try to unequip those items they dissapear... completly. Well not completly beacouse I can see them in CC but in EC they are gone.

Oh and Im using Copper_Enhanced if that helps.

Any ideas?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the sleeves and gloves (leather and ringmail I think) have had that problem for ages. Sometimes you can see them. Sometimes they're an ugly block blob. Sometimes they're invisible.

O

omgmir

Yeah i've always had problems with leather sleeves and gloves disappearing.