• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Insurance Bug

S

Saleena

I got whomped with the insurance bug today and my theif lost her mark of travesty while fighting at tb base if anyone has it i would like to buy it back.

S

Saleena

I only paid 3mil for it, wasn't a good one just had stealing and stealth on it. Dam uo making me lose my crap!!:wall:

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only paid 3mil for it, wasn't a good one just had stealing and stealth on it. Dam uo making me lose my crap!!:wall:
I dont have 3 mil atm.. but I do have the next best thing! A BURGLERS BANDANA!!! OOOOOHHH!

S

Saleena

lol! Yea I have about 10 of those I only use the mark of travesty when stealing so I can switch it out for the bandanna! But thanks for the offer:thumbup:

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol! Yea I have about 10 of those I only use the mark of travesty when stealing so I can switch it out for the bandanna! But thanks for the offer:thumbup:
I was joking, I actually dont have a burlgers bandana..

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you on DA or an alt? I didn't hear of anyone getting a Mark, but I'll ask around.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure that a TB got it. Didnt hear anything, but Ill ask around. I'd say try asking FKD...but...*shrugs*

S

Saleena

It was FKD I'm sure they ended up whiping tb out so I'm more then possetive they ended up with it but either way no big deal:heart:Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to sell it back to me