• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Instant revive after death?

G

This prolly has something to do with the "Five Minute Bug" but i hadnt seen it mentioned so i thought i would throw it out there to amuse. I took my sims and my sisters sim to the bot factories to work today, very hard to run so many in different factories btw lol, i dont think i will try it again, anywho, i killed off one of mine and my sisters. when they died i just had them leave the lot until i was finished working the others. When i was finished with the work day i took all the sims home and the two that had died landed fully green and quite alive. I for one like this bug lol. Devs feel free to keep it in game hehe.

M

MandiK

I had a guy land on my lot earlier, and ask me to revive him... I replied 'You arent dead'. He seemed shocked by that and said he was just dead. I just thought he was crazy.

G

The problem with the bug is you will never get promoted from where you are working at right now. Add in how will you work if your green doesn't stay?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Robot workers of the world unite! Technol industries has been killing us for years. Today we strike back! You might die at work but you won't have to spend time looking for a shaman today. Guess they get the day off.

G

We can't do that. How will they make a living? How will they feed their children? I cannot be the one responsible for putting families out on the street... lol

G

ok so the no promotion thing might suck, tho im kinda high up so i get decent pay, dont know if i would trade no promo for never having to green or worry bout dying lol

M

mameloot

I don't know if the factory is any different from the DJ/Dancer track that I'm in. But I can stay at the nightclubs for 1 round (non-paid) after the last paid round. This is one hour sim time. So you can stay on a lot longer than the 5 minute bug, so long as you have enough green left. After that dummy round, all the guests leave and it tells you to go home...but it doesn't kick you out for another half hour or so sim-time.

So you could still make your promotion count.
Remember, too, in order to keep the money from the last round...you need to do this, or it'll disappear to due to the 5 minute bug.

mame

G

u8gh, i didnt check to see if i had lost monies. I work hard for da monies! lol, oh well.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Bug fix coming. Guess those shaman are saved from starving after all. Back to dying for real again robot workers!