• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Instant pet bond

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, Have read on the internet that you could buy a thing called a pet bond deed so that pets instant bond with you, does anyone know where they come from? or where i can get one? Thanks

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am fairly confident you will find these are artifacts available on private UO shards (AKA not authorized by UO to exist).

Said another way, I think you will find they are NOT available on the Authentic Ultima Online Shards.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn thats a shame, is there anyway to make a pet bond faster? i cant keep a magical dragon locked up for a week without taking him out and giving him some orc flesh

U

uoBuoY

Damn thats a shame, is there anyway to make a pet bond faster? i cant keep a magical dragon locked up for a week without taking him out and giving him some orc flesh
If you're talking Orc flesh, take him out and have some fun. I always train tough pets during the bonding week. My Tamers have 120.0 Vet and use enhanced bandages for 130.0 vetting. Never lost a pet.

W

Warrior of Time

The only pets I know of that instant bond are the ones in a crystal. (A squirrel, Ferret, and dog)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry diff question about pet bonding, after you leave a pet stabled for 6 days and take it out feed it, realise its a day early and stable it again, do you have to wait another 7 days?

U

uoBuoY

Sorry diff question about pet bonding, after you leave a pet stabled for 6 days and take it out feed it, realise its a day early and stable it again, do you have to wait another 7 days?
No. Nothing resets the bonding timer except pet going wild and re-tamed.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank god for that, i couldnt face another seven days, just lost one of my best gd taking it too fight miasimi unbonded :cursing: JUst cant wait that long :blushing:

D

Dragonchilde

Don't fight miasma with unbonded pets you don't want to lose.

Just be patient and fight with other things. Not like it's that big a deal. Patience is a virtue.