• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

instant Game crash!

Brockis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting instant game crash now after the world patch release when using ec. anyone else have this problem?

Brockis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
update...what i have discovered is that it seems to do with houses that have a lot of mannequins or mannequins nearby that causes EC to crash

uonewbie

Visitor
I have this problem also,I have a character on my account that as soon as i pick it to log in the game instantly crashes(close's the whole client),but i can log into every other character fine,i tried everything including uninstalling and reinstalling the Ec client,but no luck,this is on atlantic.
I also tried to take down all the mannekins but still same problem,any help would be great thanks in advance.

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep. EC crashes near trinsic gate vendor houses on Atl for me. Have to use CC to escape

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Atlantic Trinsic Moongate... crash straight to desktop. Awesome QA again.