• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Insta Recall?

mihali

Sage
Is there an in-game macro to recall out of an area with one key stroke, that would automatically target a rune or book for instant recall? Looking for CC or EC. ty in advance.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes, you can do this in the EC. Make a macro, drag "recall" icon into macro, right mouse-click the recall icon and select target "stored", target your runebook, and click "okay".

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, you can do this in the EC. Make a macro, drag "recall" icon into macro, right mouse-click the recall icon and select target "stored", target your runebook, and click "okay".
You can also drag the recall spell directly into a hotbar slot, set a stored target and assign a hotkey. No need to make a macro.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Can record a macro to recall and target rune book with UOAssist
that is what i do.
i use the same key on every character i have.
i set one to the bank and one to home.
works good in an emergency.

mihali

Sage
Thanks very much appreciate the info. Will have to check on UO assist. Have never used any type of assist programs. If this UOA is legal will give it a try.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks very much appreciate the info. Will have to check on UO assist. Have never used any type of assist programs. If this UOA is legal will give it a try.
I'll say this again - for you and others who forget our history. Any third party proggie that does NOT alter the data stream is technically okay to use. That includes UOA which is in the old UOPro approved list, as well as various other items here on Stratics that are add-ons but not necessarily EA blessed.

And if UOA really IS a disapproved-by-EA program I have been cheating for 18 years, then.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's ridiculous that people asking for an updated approved third party programs are made to feel uncomfortable