• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Inside The Bottle You See A Bloody Face Gnashing Its Teeth - The Trapped Souls Of Ark

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trapped Spirit Of A Lesser Minion Of Arkanin
Inside The Bottle You See A Bloody Face Gnashing Its Teeth - The Trapped Souls Of Arkinin

I have one of each of these from the event , if I get a good enough offer i will sell

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Inside The Bottle You See A Bloody Face Gnashing Its Teeth - The Trapped Souls Of

I'll bid 150 mil for both

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Inside The Bottle You See A Bloody Face Gnashing Its Teeth - The Trapped Souls Of

I will let you know by 9pm est tonight ,
Thanks

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

shard?
i bid 160

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

They are both on catskills at the moment

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ok

orcsent me bid of 210 mil for both it ends in 55 mintues

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

bidding has ended and orc39 is the winner

thanks all