• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Inscription macro

• Thread starter BlackMagus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BlackMagus

I would like to define a macro to create a bunch of Recall scrolls in one go.

Is it possible to define a "Create Last" macro and bind this to a key? I would like to have a macro that executes the same action that is accessible as button in the Inscription skill menu.

Can functions of these skill menus generally be controlled by a macro?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Not to my knowledge (at least not without an external program that can define a location to click). Although one of the more detailed coders would know for certain, but I'm going to say "probably not".

J

Jermosh

You can create multible items in the new crafting menus if that what you want.

B

BlackMagus

Thank you for your valued feedback!

So I take it that no one has been able to do this yet?

I was trying to work with the stuff from CraftingWindow*.lua, but so far unsuccessful. I am sure there has to be a way to trigger into the window functionality somehow.

We'll see... :)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't count too much on it, when they turned KR into the EC, they threw all of the crafting menus behind the Generic Gump manager and threw that to the internal code, we can't get to it, or it doesn't seem like we can get to it at any rate. Sucks really because I liked the functionality of the KR menus MUCH better (i.e. you didn't have to click through 3 menus to find Make #/Make Max)

T

Tukaram

I tried for almost an hour to make a "make last" macro. On UOAssist I had one macro that any of my crafts could use. Finally gave up and did a search her (I try to answer it myself).

The 'make #' is pretty slick. I hadn't figured it out yet and I'm not sure I would have. :mf_prop:

Thanks Jermosh!