• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Insane Malas Custom "skull House" ***********SOLD***********

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling this Very nicely done skull House.

Fully Customized and utterly amazing.

18x18 max storage.

**********************SOLD*****************

Please icq me with any questions 609670565

Here are the pics.

Floor 1:
skull house 1.JPG

Floor 2:
skull house 2.JPG

Floor 3:
skull house 3.JPG

Floor 4:
skull house 4.JPG

Floor 5:
skull house 5.JPG

Floor 6:
skull house 6.JPG

Floor 7:
skull house 7.JPG

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the creative designs Scribbles :)

I do think its fair to inform buyers that any gozas that overlap neighboring houses can be removed by a GM if the neighbor complains. (any stone walls blocking neighbors that go above the normal house standards can also be removed)

One other custom house builder ran into this. And the policy was confirmed by GM Rivers (the reason i cancelled my plans to do upper goza levels in my own house because i have a neighbor)

the solution is to always keep the house private so the gozas cant be seen by anyone but the house owner, if your ok with having a private house without vendors.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Appreciate the insight @Smoot But ive had a lot of these types of houses looked at by GMs and they all give me the same response.

here are some snap shots of gm rivers talking about similar houses. It seems as if they cannot make a decision ever and they just dodge the question like @Mesanna has over and over.

please excuse the gm chat color its awful. :)

gm rivers goza mat.JPG gm rivers goza mat 2.JPG gm rivers goza mat 3.JPG gm rivers goza mat 4.JPG gm rivers goza mat 5.JPG gm rivers goza mat 6.JPG

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But yeah I still agree with @Smoot keeping the house private is best option to avoid trouble seeing as the game cannot make a clear rule about anything these days.

Last edited: