• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry *INSANE* LEGENDARY Bracelet*

Ownage Inc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Selling INSANE Legendary Bracelet

Taking offers here or via icq @ 107501939

Located on Atlantic Shard

Last edited:

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldnt call it insane, quite regular piece. Only 30 of the skill is really usable on it. Parry and Archery dont suit well.

Ownage Inc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It's a pretty ridiculous parry healing mage bracelet if you ask me. Thanks for your opinion, although it was not needed.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a pretty ridiculous parry healing mage bracelet if you ask me. Thanks for your opinion, although it was not needed.
Sorry, I just see everyone posting with GAME CHANGER, INSANE, THE BEST, PERFECT etc and it all is just barely passable gear, with potential and something out of place. Like for example, if your brac had tact instead of parry etc, than it would be great but it has this out of place mod on it, and a few mods missing that would actually make it INSANE. Your post however is the only one thus far that I have reacted too, but I am at that point now.. I think its nice. I don't think its great, or INSANE. but its nice. So best luck sellin it.