• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inquiring Minds

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
Dreams are every night occurrence, so why would this dream be any different than any other night? Heck I've dreamed of Chanticleers funeral, of which a side note here - he's still alive, so being scared was all over with, I am prepared every night I dream. I knew I had raised suspicion, over my threats of turning the king into a toad, people were starting to spread rumors of me, perhaps some true, then again, are they? Nobody really knows the full truth and really, should they? I've made my alliances and I've made enemies, yet here I am the most comfortable night of sleep, in ages and then it began, my fears of what's within the Fens Haunting me, the unsettled dead bodies slowly plodding through the swamps, I smell smoke! I can feel the warmth of the flames, as I am running to my home.......It's On FIRE.......Instantly wakening I blink and realize it's no dream, it's on fire...............................who did this?????????