• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inqius, Orny, Crimson, Titans, Righteous - CHEAP!

J

Joobulance

Plus much, much more. Check out the vendors in red and grey at Mudd's Market in northeast Luna. Cheapest in town.

ICQ me for prices on anything there if you want to pay cash.

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO cheapest in town? Joob mudd whatever you call yourself.. your the highest and thats the reason your inq and crimson has been there for over a month..

J

Joobulance

Actually chief, I put them there the day I posted it, they had been sitting in my house for over a month. Also, my crimson sold today after being on the vendor one day at 17m. The other crimson for sale in Luna was going for 18m. Next cheapest inquis is 28.5m. Go away scary troll!

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

thats the reason your inq and crimson has been there for over a month..

[/ QUOTE ]

ya i seen that and was thinking wtf, ive been checking you vendors since they popped up and there hasnt been any inquis on there
hell i just bought the two totems for 750k each, seems cheap to me.