• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inmortality Drive!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
This is Classic. I happen to have on the History channel and the "Days after People" show is on. Evidently our old friend Richard Garriot (did I spell that right) had a brain child of an idea to digitize human DNA of a few hundred people and put it on the international space station "JUST IN CASE"

Calling it the Imortality Drive.

Wonder who he used for Lord British. Hmm

C

Cloak&Dagger

the 'after people" show is complete non-sense tho. most of the things they try to point out that will happen in "100 years" is things that we would have noticed by now, I watched this show once...well more like it was on the t.v. and it really makes me wonder about the course of science these days, most of the things they pointed out are not even maintained by people for the past 50-100 years and they still look the same as they did. And the rest of it is speculatory based on "if this happens in 1000 years" yea well, if it happened tomorrow we would get the same effect, only no one would clean up the mess. on topic....I wonder how he thinks it will immortalize people? lol.