• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Ingots and leather

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello All :) ... With all those bods for artisan tree, my stock of resources are going a bit low (and the time is always too short for farming them eheh) so I'm looking for these bulks : :p

10k spined,horned and barbed leather
10-20k shadow ingots.

If you have some pls contact me, so we can speak about your prices :)

Thank you very much all !!!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You've done a lot for the trees, yell at me later in gc and i'll give you these amounts for free for the work you've done.

Looks like I was too slow :) still, let me know if you need more, I haven't had the lbods to turn in but I've got the resources to make up for it

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I really don't know what to say... You are all too kind:heart::heart::heart::heart:... Thank you very much ... It's an honor be a member of a so wonderful comunity :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

P.s. Garth thank you very much... I'll contact you in GC becuase i'm sure we'll need more to fill bods and try to complete all trees :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't know really how to thank you all... I just log in 2 sec before dinner and i found so many resources !... Thank you very much !... This evening we'll finish Skara Tree !!!