• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ingameauctions.com

G

Finally launched a new auctionsite and did add some auctions to start with for different shards.

http://ingameauctions.com

Why should u use it?
<ul>
[*] Its free
[*] UO-Assist-Upload:
Make a textfile containing the output of UO-Assists-Vendorassistant, set some basic parameters like startprice and duration and create bulk auctions easily.
No need edit a file using a special bulkimportscheme.
[*] Picture-Upload:
Instead of forcing users to put images on a different website, u can now upload images while setting up single auctions.
Of course links to other sites are featured as well.
[*] Autoextension:
If somebody bids witin the last 2 min of an auction it gets extended for an extra 5 min.
[*] Reserveprice-restrictions:
Reserveprices are allowed, but restricted to be not more than 10 times the startprice.
[*] Search in closed auctions:
Ever wondered how much an item usually sells for? Just cklick a checkbox in the searchform to extend the search to closed auctions.
[*] Empty Shards &amp; Categories are inactive until an item is for sale in any (sub)category.
[*] Multilanguages:
At the moment there are English and Spanish. German might follow soon.
Please contact me if u want to help to provide translations for other languages as well.
[*] Format:
Use the editor to highlight special things, to create lists of items or to format the text with bold, italic, ...
[*] Last but not least, since there have been complaints before: The site is run by me. No other staff involved.
[/list]

So in case u had problems with staff on other sites: Use http://ingameauctions.com

If u complained about not enought items for sale or the time it takes to create auctions: Go and upload ur own items. It doesnt take more than a few min

In case of any problems feel free to contact me via PM, or leave a note in the boards on that site.

Thnx for reading till the end

Hope to see you as a user soon!
Be the first to sell items on ur homeshard...

I

imported_Spiritless

Cool idea, I guess. Does add to the many sites out there that are similar though, such as UOAuction and UOTrade with the latter being completely dead and the former having declined severely from when I remember using the site.

Oh well, time will tell. I've always wanted a site to establish itself as the de facto trading place for all shards to make things easier for people to acquire stuff. I fear this'll never happen unless EA create an auction site, or make in-game auctions possible themselves however.

G

To get things started there are some goodies. Like a Rune Beetle Carapace for just 50K startprice

G

Something I have to unload to my computer from a person who has 666 posts?

I don't think so.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious.....

How many Stratics posts does it take for you to trust the poster??

Zofinur = 666
Mr Tact = 860
Jeremy = 1752
Me = 1148 (2500+ using all forum names)
A random StraticsOT poster with 5000+

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just curious.....

How many Stratics posts does it take for you to trust the poster??

Zofinur = 666
Mr Tact = 860
Jeremy = 1752
Me = 1148 (2500+ using all forum names)
A random StraticsOT poster with 5000+

[/ QUOTE ]I was just making a joke on that particular number.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Something I have to unload to my computer from a person who has 666 posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice, didnt even recognize it

Can i freeze those points, so it always show this number?

.. Oh ... to late

G

<blockquote><hr>

Good Luck, I hope it works out for you

[/ QUOTE ]

And i hope it works out for all of us

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it uses the same brokers and mods as UO2auction then I will not be ther either

G

<blockquote><hr>

If it uses the same brokers and mods as UO2auction then I will not be ther either

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought i did answer this in my original post: <blockquote><hr>

Last but not least, since there have been complaints before: The site is run by me. No other staff involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

So in case i wasn´t the staff in question feel free to visit and use the site!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Where's it say anything about UOAuction?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Where's it say anything about UOAuction?

[/ QUOTE ]

because of this page

G

Unless and until EA/Mythic host their own auction site not to sell items themselves but to have a purely impartial site that has monitors that will investigate accounts based on their auctions in order to locate and remove dupers and exploiters and to provide a SAFE method of auctioning off ingame items for gold and/or real life cash, then I'm not buying into an out of game auction site.

It's just an issue of abuse of power, support for exploiters to me, and applies for ALL auction sites equally.

Ebay until they said everything ingame was verboten was at least such a site. Though they did not investigate or report possible exploiters, they were at least an impartial site.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Best of luck to ya Zofinur

[/ QUOTE ]
Thnx, did u already register and started some auctions then? * smiles back*

<blockquote><hr>

site looks good

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmm, i think somebody with better frontendskills than mine (and that´s easy) would have done better ... Though im quite proud on the logo

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotta register...just hesitate doing so as sites like these really affect player run auction houses on small servers.

G

Bidding is fine ... Two items doubled their Startingprice: RuneBeetleCarapace and Ring of the elements ... 100K each now.

Though im still hoping for Sellers

Creating Auctions is easy with the UO-Assist-Uploader!

Please join http://ingameauctions.com