• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ingame Castle types and images

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There are many castle types in game. I failed to find a list of all in-game castles with there images. Testing center is full, I can't test each castle type out before I can convert mine. The context links don't help because they only have the winners' names but not the castle names.

Can anyone post the different types of in game castles from publish 101 till now with the corresponding images?

Thanks in advance.

Sempronius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Best thing to do is to use the housing tool. Even if you have a house you'll see them. Granted, it won't show everything. Or, you can view a new castle each day. Just switch the the castle on the "housing menus."

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

voice

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
There are many castle types in game. I failed to find a list of all in-game castles with there images. Testing center is full, I can't test each castle type out before I can convert mine. The context links don't help because they only have the winners' names but not the castle names.

Can anyone post the different types of in game castles from publish 101 till now with the corresponding images?

Thanks in advance.
コンテストで導入された城・砦の一覧 - Housing@UO

Written in Japanese, but if you can help :)

Delores D

Journeyman
If you want come over to Siege and I can show you my Elise castle. It is a big white one and nicely decorated. Just yell for me or Sara Dale.

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks guys. Very helpful inputs, especially the Japanese site. It has the English names on the keeps and castles.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks in advance.
About half way down there are links to all of the design contest winners from all publishes.

House Ownership – 1. Placing a House – Ultima Online

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you can own a house in production shard, one in Siege and one in Mugen?
"You may own one house on any of the main shards; in addition you may own one house on either of the special rule-set shards, Siege Perilous or Mugen."

Sounds to me like one or the other. If it was both it should read SP and Mugen, not or.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
"You may own one house on any of the main shards; in addition you may own one house on either of the special rule-set shards, Siege Perilous or Mugen."

Sounds to me like one or the other. If it was both it should read SP and Mugen, not or.
Tyvm..