• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Information

Q

quilfeathers

im seeing some things on uo i havent seen before, ie palmtrees, bamboo,fire pits,beehives. where and how do you get these? are they from a quest? i even see them on the test shard. i would love to know thanks

R

rajadeah

There from spring clean up. You can get points from turning in items and use the points to pick rewards like the stuff your asking about. There is also 2 quests that you can earn 25k points per char per quest. Wish I could help more but im just returning from a 4 month brake myself. But all the info you need can be found hear at stratics or uo.com. or just start asking around your shard for some body to fill you in and show you the ropes.