• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Information Wanted(RP)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been brought to my attention that mayor James Bunnyman of New Haven has been arrested and jailed by persons unknown. I am offering a reward of 50 thousand gold pieces to the one who can bring me accurate information regarding who commited this act, and where Mayor Bunnyman is being held.

Aedon Durreah-Village of Aegis

C

CatLord

'Searching In Vain'

I've searched in vain through history
for the mystery of it all.
I haven't found it yet you see
on the mountain I've climbed was tall.

If Torm meant me to uncover
what He plans to show one day
then all of what I've searched and learned
would have been lost to me some way.

I will just take what I now know as truth
and teach it to another.
They may not be my sisters in blood
or that of my blood brother.

To learn the mystery of it all
would be no use you see
for my life would have meant nothing
nothing but my searching for a mystery!

Linda Winchell

(adapted by Pitr)

Still no sign of our bunny leader...

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Pens a quick note)

Have no fear Pitr. James showed up monday night, and when I informed him of his arrest and disappearence, he quickly set himself to the task of finding out;

A-Who arrested him.

and

B-Where he is being held.

I am confident that Mayor Bunnyman will soon solve the mystery surrounding his disappearence and return himself safely home.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I'm quite positive that if you look in the Red Skull Bay holding cells (we have several), you will find absolutely no rabbit fur at all!

That, I'm sure, is evidence.