• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Information on these 3 items please.

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this in my bank and I remember looting them from an IDOC several years ago. I never paid much attention to what I had looted and I was wondering if anyone had any information on these 3 items pictures.

Thank you.

Attachments

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Think the Gingerbread cookies had the name of the EM from that shard... right?!? Not 100% sure though. Wasn't Nestor EM on Atl for a while? Like to note written in blood personally. Maybe someone will run across it and give a ballpark price and Seven can start an auction lol

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know the cookies sells for like 4-5mil, but if its on Atlantic, I'll pay 6.5mil for it. Only because I'm a HUGE EM Nestor Fan. :)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think the Gingerbread cookies had the name of the EM from that shard... right?!? Not 100% sure though. Wasn't Nestor EM on Atl for a while?
Sometimes they did. Yes, Eris and Nestor were EMs on Atlantic for awhile. I have a cookie with a different maker's mark "EM Nestor Christmas 2009". I think some might have also had the Solstice Stag for a maker's mark. I don't know for sure though.

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The note written in blood, I have seen like 4 or so on atl vendors the last like 6 months selling for 25-30 mill each

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All items are located on Great Lakes. I am open to offers if anyone would like to purchase them.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will you accept gold on Atlantic, i can pick up any items on Great Lakes though. Please let me know. :)

Last edited:

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, I'll take gold on Atlantic if that makes it easier for you. ICQ 266-841-136

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't have ICQ, but I will be on tonight. Just PM me time and place to meet ya up and how to do the transaction. :)
See ya soon!