• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Information on Cloak

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2019-3-3_17-29-54.png

Looking for any information on this item. Had it for a while but can't seem to find any info on it. Got it at an idoc years ago.

Any info on origin or value would be good. Thanks

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the info. I will sell the item but to be fair I will give people 2 days to bid on it. The item is currently on Oceania but I will transfer it to Atlantic if you can't pick it up. SO I will look here at 12 noon AUSTRALIA (Sydney) time on Wednesday 6 March (note Australia is ahead of you so it will most likely be Tuesday where ever you are, unless you are in NZ lol) Whoever has made the last bid will 'win'.

I would suspect that there may not be many of these around now given it was em season 2 on pac's with only 20 given out way back then. Good luck people :)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
175m if delivered on Atlantic