• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Information about new ships and sea battles

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy crew!

I have written down all my knowledge about the new ships, sailing and sea battles on two pages of our homepage. They are linked on the main page. I recommend anyone who's not firm about these topics to read this.

Hawkeye

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Against other players, not with the new ships yet. The reason is simple: Cost for ammunition and repairs are insanely high. We'll start doing this when EA decides to reduce the resource nuisance from sea battle fun.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Pike, nice writeup. I finally bought the booster today, so I had a ton of questions that you did a very fine job answering. Still not sure which ship I'm going with, but at least some of the minor, but confusing, issues were answered. Thanks.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CoD can foot the bill for a testing environment for this effort. Let me know, we have quite a few crafters, what would be needed and a time and date that suits UP. We're very interested in developing sea-based storylines with UP and knowing for sure this is feasible would help tons. Our backup would be to hold them in Felucca; we're not opposed to Felucca at all like some other Trammel-only guilds.

:)