• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Info please - Triple slayer scimitar

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a scimitar that lists
Orc slayer
Snake slayer
Undead slayer
Is this rare? and is it worth anything?
Thx in advance.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I
Orc slayer
Snake slayer
Undead slayer

[/ QUOTE ]

Triple slayer weapons are quite rare, and as such do have some value to them, although generally not much unless the mods are excellent.

For instance a demon slayer, elemental slayer, undead slayer 1 handed weapon with high ssi, high mana leech, and high di would be worth alot b/c of its usefulness in doom.

Regretably the combination of slayers on yr scimitar isn't particuarly useful, even if the other mods are quite good. It is still rare to find triple slayers though, and for that the item does still have some value, although I wouldn't imagine it selling for more than a mil or two and it would probably be slow even at that rate.

G

I personally would drop a mil on a trip slayer of ANY type,...granted if it were on GL that is

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for replies - I will just hang on to it then as a rare.