• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] info on "wig" rare please

K

kray2s

Hi,

I like to know wheres and whyfores of items i purchase, so when im asked about them, i can pass on the knowledge :)

I recently purchased a rare from a seller and i forgot to ask the normal questions that i ask :(

Can anyone tell me much about "Wig" rares??

was it something from a server birth ? quest item ? or something entirely different?

Im not worried about the value - i paid what i did because i liked it - as said before, i like to know what i got, also, how do i tell others and inform any newer members if i dont myself know :)

Im willing and ready to learn so come on guys teach me :p

thanks for any help in this matter

K

kray2s

thanking you very much :)

cant believe something that used to be simple loot is now worth so much lol :)

R

Rio of LS

On the wig I do believe it was part of the clean up Britian rewards. One sold not long ago on LS for 35 mil. I have one and wouldnt let it go for less than that.
Hi,

I like to know wheres and whyfores of items i purchase, so when im asked about them, i can pass on the knowledge :)

I recently purchased a rare from a seller and i forgot to ask the normal questions that i ask :(

Can anyone tell me much about "Wig" rares??

was it something from a server birth ? quest item ? or something entirely different?

Im not worried about the value - i paid what i did because i liked it - as said before, i like to know what i got, also, how do i tell others and inform any newer members if i dont myself know :)

Im willing and ready to learn so come on guys teach me :p

thanks for any help in this matter

C

CapLoD

at one point I had probably 5 wigs when they were worth 200k..

lol wish I had held onto them.

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kray, I know you're on Europa, so you might like this piece of info.

All this looting off Orcs was only possible before Europa was even created!
We had no wigs at all till Transfer tokens came in.