• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Info on a few items...

V

Vaneca

Hello there dear community! =)

I don´t know if all the stuff I got in this box is trash or not. That beeing the reason for me posting here in the first place...

I´ll be thankfull for any information about those items. Revealing them as trash or the opposit. (mostly if not all trash I suppose e.g. the bandages :D)

Anyway, here´s a little picutre...

Many thanks in advance.

Vaneca

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
V Day candy, 50-100k, "scroll" 50kish, "unknown" deed I think a few hundred k, ethical hedonism trash, reversed bandies trash, scroll with ancient markings maybe 10k or so, 6th anny crook a few million, I think last I heard 4-5m. These are roughly Baja prices and slightly inflated to be more general.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The single clean bandy was made out of europan gold cloth.
Happened to me when I accidently cut my member of the royal guard sash twice ;)
Not sure about the value tho.