• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Info needed about towns

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard a lot about elections in global chat and must honestly admit I don't know what this is about.
A quick googling didn't help.

So, are we talking about the soon to disappear faction towns, or something else?
If anything else, care to point to a link?

If there's something cool to be done, I'd like to know :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nothing to do with factions as the elections are in Trammel. Its all about the governor system that was added in publish 81.

Citizens loyal to one of nine specific cities may be elected as their governor and serve on King Blackthorn's council for a term of 3 months. They may set trade deals (various buffs) and give titles to their citizens.

Whether or not its cool is completely up to your point of view. While an RPer would love it, someone who doesn't RP might feel left out in the cold.