• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Indecipherable Map

G

I found a indecipherable map in a IDOC today and don't know what it is or what I do with it? Can anyone help me out?

G

any time you makew a map in Malas it becomes an indecipherable Map.
Worthless...

G

Oh Well and here I thought I had a treasure. LOL It will make good house decor.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh Well and here I thought I had a treasure. LOL It will make good house decor.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya it does that part well

C

Chameleon

ohh.. didn't know that.. i have several pieces of these at home.
not sure if i remember correctly but is there a place where you can turn in several maps to become a big map that's used mainly for deco?
is there such a quest and how does it works?

C

Chameleon

Thanks for the link!

Do the person who make the tattered map have to be the one who complete all the maps needed?

Or can i collect these completed maps from other treasure hunters?

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe they have to all be deciphered by your character. I've seen several people claim that they couldn't make the tattered wall map, and were advised to ditch all their maps and start again with fresh maps b/c they likely have one they didn't run.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All maps have to have been decoded and completed by the person who wants to make the tattered wall map, yes...