• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

increased storage cap question [Bank and house]

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is the total increase storage cap at 60% for both house and bank ?

correct me if I'm wrong but it goes like this :

1- in 2005 Mondain's Legacy expansion gave us a 20% addition increase on bank and house
2- in 2007 they release an additional 20% code to increase storage for bank and house which is no longer forsale?
3- in 2009 they release this code on origin for either a 20% increase storage code only or a 7th char slot +20% increase storage ( i guess this code doesnt stack with the one that was available in 2007 ? )
4- in 2010 with high seas booster pack upgrade, you get another 20% increase storage to house/bank

so if you add up all the 20% should it gives a cap of 60% or 80% ?

because i am trying to apply the 2009 code 7th char slot + 20% increase storage to an account who has already 60% increase storage from the ML, High seas and 2007 code and it wont let me apply the code. I want a 7th char slot on this account so did I buy the wrong code ? Should I bought the 7th char slot code only instead ?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There have been a total of 3 storage increases. Mondains was house storage only http://uo.stratics.com/content/ml/goodies.shtml
The 2007 increase you mention is the same one as can be included with a 7th character slot. That's an either/or choice. Storage alone, 7th char alone or a joint package with both. 60% is the maximum house storage you can get.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There is a tab you can hit that will allow you to see what your account has accessed/paid for. It's down near the bottom of the screen in the box that shows that your account's been paid for.