• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Increased Skilling Speed.

• Thread starter imported_Fire Dragon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Fire Dragon

Since so many get all huffy about random speed and payouts, dips and rises, not long enough etc..

Just wanted to say thanks for the extended 148% skilling.

*smiles*

I

imported_debslee

Yes a huge thanks from me too - so nice to be able to participate - normally Im at work when everyone is cashing in on the good stuff! Thanks again - the Devs ROCK

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Since so many get all huffy about random speed and payouts, dips and rises, not long enough etc..

Just wanted to say thanks for the extended 148% skilling.

*smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is this increased skill speed? EA Land only or is it also in TC3? I've tried to find it without success, but I haven't been able to be in game very long.

I

imported_debslee

Was in EA Land - apparently been going for a couple of hours.......I had to log out to go to bed

I

imported_Fire Dragon

<blockquote><hr>

Bah! This must have happened when I was in bed

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as i can see, it's still going..

I

Inge Jones

Lol I dashed online only to be told the game's going down for maintenance. Hehe!