• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Increased payouts also!

K

Keep It Real

Increased payouts also!
Posted in Economy by Sarah on the November 28th, 2007
I mentioned this last time I was manning TC3’s Community Pub and forgot that we hadn’t released these updates yet!

With this update, we changed the skill objects so that there’s a greatly increased benefit from having multiple people on the lot using the skill object.

Also, we made the following changes to pizza payouts. It would be too much to list all the different sums of money you can get from making pizza, depending on the participants skill levels. Instead, here’s info for the 2 extremes where no one at the table has got skillz and where everyone at the table has max skills. Hope it makes sense!

For reference, pizza payouts used to be:

Payouts No Skill Max Skills
Small 10 28
Medium 12 34
Large 17 39
Small Bonus 12 34
Medium Bonus 24 46
Large Bonus 38 60

Pizza payouts are now:

Small 24 54
Medium 48 78
Large 68 98
Small Bonus 48 78
Medium Bonus 96 126
Large Bonus 136 166

Finally, the pizza object owner will get higher kickbacks - up to §10 for a large bonus pizza being made.

WOOT! Who wants to pizza?

G

Not much, but its a start! Next week hows about adding another job object pwease pwease pwease?

G

<blockquote><hr>

With this update, we changed the skill objects so that there’s a greatly increased benefit from having multiple people on the lot using the skill object.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone noticed this? We had 9 people on pianos and was still 118% but we couldnt get the other 5 sims to test it out with us.

G

Thats the whole quote. I thought of that too anyone see any other benefit?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thats the whole quote. I thought of that too anyone see any other benefit?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not 'skill' objects - it's money objects. Dev bad.
With my skill I made 52$ on telemarket by myself, 68$ with one other person, and 86$ with 2 others.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

Increased payouts also!
I mentioned this last time I was manning TC3’s Community Pub and forgot that we hadn’t released these updates yet!

Also, we made the following changes to pizza payouts. It would be too much to list all the different sums of money you can get from making pizza, depending on the participants skill levels. Instead, here’s info for the 2 extremes where no one at the table has got skillz and where everyone at the table has max skills. Hope it makes sense!

Small 10 28
Medium 12 34
Large 17 39
Small Bonus 12 34
Medium Bonus 24 46
Large Bonus 38 60

Pizza payouts are now:

Small 24 54
Medium 48 78
Large 68 98
Small Bonus 48 78
Medium Bonus 96 126
Large Bonus 136 166

Finally, the pizza object owner will get higher kickbacks - up to §10 for a large bonus pizza being made.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOOOOOOO yea!!! How exciting!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Increased payouts also!

Small 10 28
Medium 12 34
Large 17 39
Small Bonus 12 34
Medium Bonus 24 46
Large Bonus 38 60

Pizza payouts are now:

Small 24 54
Medium 48 78
Large 68 98
Small Bonus 48 78
Medium Bonus 96 126
Large Bonus 136 166

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's NOT skill objects - it's MONEY objects.

Hello-o - anybody there?

I

imported_SimTripps

Yep noticed the increased pizza payouts this morning - woot! I've been pizza-ing like a mad fool the last couple of weeks - the increase helps alot!

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Increased payouts also!

Small 10 28
Medium 12 34
Large 17 39
Small Bonus 12 34
Medium Bonus 24 46
Large Bonus 38 60

Pizza payouts are now:

Small 24 54
Medium 48 78
Large 68 98
Small Bonus 48 78
Medium Bonus 96 126
Large Bonus 136 166

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello-o - anybody there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? I know a pizza table is a money object...lol and I am excited

G

Yep, group benefit on single objects is back.

Now we just have to convince people to quit having 'everything' houses and start working in groups again.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now we just have to convince people to quit having 'everything' houses and start working in groups again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe they'll listen to you Gilly, - Lord knows they ain't listen' to me.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Open a single item money house Gilly, set the example for us all. I kinda liked being able to make jams while I waited for pizza players to form a team, why stand around and do nothing or abuse the hide feature?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hello-o - anybody there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Donavan.

C

caroleatdesigns

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm. My home used to be a single object money house, but I got very few visitors. So, now I offer all money objects just so that I don't have to sit at home alone most of the time and have to run to a skills house to green up my social needs.

Happy Simming,

Carole

M

Meggers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone noticed this? We had 9 people on pianos and was still 118% but we couldnt get the other 5 sims to test it out with us.
--------------------------------------------------

It would sure be nice if they sped up the skilling based on how many are doing the same thing. Skilling is still torturously slow. It still takes 4 times as long to skill a point as it does to lose one.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would sure be nice if they sped up the skilling based on how many are doing the same thing. Skilling is still torturously slow. It still takes 4 times as long to skill a point as it does to lose one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok,one of my sim 'playmates' and I decided to get our 'skill-less' wonders together on Friday night and finally get them serenade and test out the 'speed' thing.

We had 6 at the pianos for 118%. We bumped up our keyboard skillers to 9 and still it was 118% percent. However, skilling up to serenade only took us about 2 hours starting from nothing. That included green up breaks for 9 sims also.

To me, that just seemed faster than previous?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok,one of my sim 'playmates' and I decided to get our 'skill-less' wonders together on Friday night and finally get them serenade and test out the 'speed' thing.

We had 6 at the pianos for 118%. We bumped up our keyboard skillers to 9 and still it was 118% percent. However, skilling up to serenade only took us about 2 hours starting from nothing. That included green up breaks for 9 sims also.

To me, that just seemed faster than previous?

[/ QUOTE ]
The devs mis-spoke.
The increase is NOT on skilling objects - the increase is on MONEY objects.
The multi-sim payout is back.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I thought the payouts on typing the other night were pretty good.

There was a large crowd at the house and many whom had maxxed creativity.
I though my sim was selling for about $130ish per story.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

I thought the payouts on typing the other night were pretty good.

There was a large crowd at the house and many whom had maxxed creativity.
I though my sim was selling for about $130ish per story.

[/ QUOTE ]

$250 per story with maxed creativity, not bad at all.