• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Increase FWW damage?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
The provo bard son inspire will increase damage to PvM enemies by 40% for you and your pet, according to uo.com. Are there other ways you can boost pet melee and FWW damage?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Cool. training Provo on character would be a treat, and likely take forever, for limited rewards since on the tamer it would be hard to have 4xBard to get the most out the inspire, plus, you would not be able to use Taming Mastery, since you would have to use only one mastery either Bard or Taming...

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
For net tosses at Magincia Docks I use an alt account with a bard to boost damage. Certain cases it comes in handy. I also run a triton on the bard that since I don't use taming mastery I can use jewels for taming and lore boost. That way I can fit in the skills needed. I have run the bard tamer solo it is not as much fun as magery mastery or using consume in solo play. Usually only run 3x bard skills, 3 skills at 120 is still way more powerful than 4x at GM, and the passive buffs are still very helpful.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FWW deals Physical damage based upon the user's Ninjitsu/Bushido skill, so anything that debuffs Physical Resist (such as Discord/Grasping Claw) will also buff FWW damage against the affected foe.
Yeah, i've been building two 4x120 Bards on two EJ accounts to use alongside my main accounts. One Bard will run the Provo buffs, the other will run the Peace buffs. They can buff pet damage/tankiness even further. A fully skill trained pack of five Wolf Spiders is ridiculous damage output with "As One", "Inspire", and "Invigorate" running. I was running that combo during the recent town invasions, and they were just melting the Generals.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
So if you were able to train Triton for Disco/CB/FWW/PB the CB would be almost useless, since it would last extremely short, will not sygergize with the FWW (100% physical damage), and would otherwise take one useful swing away from FWW and eat mana, and really decrease the pet dps?
On the other hand Triton with Disco/FWW/PB : Disco 120 pet would drop all resists of foe by 28% including physical and energy, so the FWW swing would do more physical damage to foe, no energy damage. But Melee (no FWW since mana is out now) swing would still do more physical damage and more energy damage since now damage is Pet specific for Triton (50/50 Phys/Energy).
If so, then The Disco/FWW/PB Triton may be better than just FWW/PB/Poison, unless we can do: Triton Disco/FWW/Grasp Claw/PB? (If doable, that is).
Also would be interesting to know how long the Grasping Claw lasts (is it 3-4 secs like CB?) Will check that all out before embarking on next spawn Triton.
Any ideas appreciated. What do you think @PlayerSkillFTW ?