• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Increase base damage bug?

DEA4Ever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I successfully trained my cu to 100% and I'm trying to add base damage per second....it says that the stat weight is 95/85 and I cannot add any base damage. Can anyone help me to understand why I cannot add more base dmg? His current base damage is 21-28 and I believe i've seen people with cu's that have 24-33 base damage

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok so I successfully trained my cu to 100% and I'm trying to add base damage per second....it says that the stat weight is 95/85 and I cannot add any base damage. Can anyone help me to understand why I cannot add more base dmg? His current base damage is 21-28 and I believe i've seen people with cu's that have 24-33 base damage
Your base damage on the Cu is already too high for a level 4 base damage upgrade. You'll get the 24-33 if you upgrade at level 5.

DEA4Ever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the responses, I thought originally you could only train to 100% once.....yep im newb

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the responses, I thought originally you could only train to 100% once.....yep im newb
Yep a CU gets 3-4 100% and then 4-5 100% you can max the base damage on them at the end of the 4-5 100%